Saturday, May 25, 2013

A Quick Update on My Book Releases


I’ve been getting quite a few questions about when my next novel will be released, so I thought I’d give a quick update on my current release schedule:

YA Paranormal Romance

Fire Soul (Tortured Elements #2): August 28th 2013 
Untitled (Tortured Elements #3): December 2013

YA Epic Fantasy

Counting Shadows (Duplicity #1): July 10th 2013 
Eluding Light (Duplicity #2): September 2013 


Thank you to all my readers for waiting so patiently for my next book. I appreciate you all, and it’s truly an honor to have my work read by so many fantastic readers!

2 comments:

Katie Topchishvili said...

Hi this is so awesome, but I can't see some of this books neither on Goodreads nor on amazon, sorry to bether you :)

Alaina Hatfield said...

The books haven't been released. It's there a hold up? Just read Frost fire and I'm hooked.

Post a Comment

Template images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Olivia Rivers - YA Author, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena